here we would like to give you some information and measures due to COVID-19 for the winter season 2020/2021:
- We are changing our cancellation conditions as follows (also for reservations that have already been made):
up to 15 days before arrival free of charge, from 14 days before arrival 50%, from 8 days before arrival 80% and from 2 days or no-show 100%.
If our region is classified as a "risk area" by the guest's country of origin at the time of arrival, cancellation is free of charge within these deadlines.
So you can book "risk-free"!
- Winter sports are possible, après-ski will not take place in the usual way.
- According to current information, there will be a minimum distance of at least 1 meter between the guest groups when queuing at the lift. Mouth and nose protection is mandatory in the gondola lift. The minimum distance applies to lifts.
- Food and drinks in restaurants, ski huts, cafés, etc. may only be served indoors and outdoors while sitting. When entering and leaving a location or when leaving your seat (toilet, etc.), mouth and nose protection must be worn.
- Our employees are tested weekly for COVID-19, and we have implemented strict hygiene measures in the hotel so that you can spend your holiday in our hotel carefree!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time!