here we would like to give you some information and measures due to COVID-19 for the winter season 2020/2021:
- We are changing our cancellation conditions for direct bookings as follows (booking portals may have different conditions):
up to 7 days before arrival free of charge, from 6 days before arrival or in the case of no-show 90%.
If our region is classified as a "risk area" by the guest's country of origin at the time of arrival, cancellation is free of charge within these deadlines.
So you can book "risk-free"!
Guests who have booked rooms with the "half board prepaid" rate and have already paid for the room can postpone their vacation. Unfortunately, the amount cannot be repaid!
- Winter sports are possible, après-ski will not take place in the usual way.
- According to current information, there will be a minimum distance of at least 1 meter between the guest groups when queuing at the lift. Mouth and nose protection is mandatory in the gondola lift. The minimum distance applies to lifts.
- Food and drinks in restaurants, ski huts, cafés, etc. may only be served indoors and outdoors while sitting. When entering and leaving a location or when leaving your seat (toilet, etc.), mouth and nose protection must be worn.
- Our employees are tested weekly for COVID-19, and we have implemented strict hygiene measures in the hotel so that you can spend your holiday in our hotel carefree!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time!